Go beyond the skyscrapers of Dubai on a 3-hour heritage tour, and develop a better understanding of the city’s culture. Visit the Sheikh Mohammed Center of Cultural Understanding, and the Al Bastakiya area, and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
What to Expect
Visit the Sheikh Mohammed Centre of Cultural Understanding in Dubai for a better understanding of the city’s history, culture, and traditions.
Following an early morning pick-up from your hotel, transfer to the Sheikh Mohammed Centre of Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) where the staff will meet and greet you. Discover the center’s range of activities and award winning programs. Operating under the center's philosophy and motto “Open Doors. Open Minds,” the SMCCU strives to raise awareness and demystify the local culture, customs and religion of the United Arab Emirates.
With an overall objective to improve cross-cultural understanding and communication between locals and guests who are visiting or residing across the UAE, you are invited to learn more about the local culture in Dubai.
Then, walk through the historic Al Bastakiya neighborhood, built at the end of the 19th century. Travel back in time to the old city of Bur Dubai. Return to the center for some Arabic tea, coffee, and dates. Enjoy lunch in a restaurant with an international buffet. After lunch, your driver will drive you back to your hotel or any other location within Dubai of your choice.
- Return transfers by private car from any hotel in Dubai
- Walk through the Al Bastakiya area
- Arabic tea, coffee, and dates
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Bottle of water in the car
What's Not Included
- Meals not mentioned in "what's included"
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the Sheikh Mohammed Center is open to the public from Sunday through Thursday at 08:00-18:00 and on Saturdays from 09:00-13:00
• You will receive a SMS message one day before the tour starts to reconfirm your pick-up time. If this is not the case, please contact your local supplier