Visit the tallest tower in the world with your admission ticket to the Burj Khalifa. Explore the gold and spice souks that feature over 500 shops. Tour the Dubai Museum and ride a water taxi on the Dubai Creek to take in the buildings of the old city.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 4-hour tour of Dubai with a private guide, who will take you to see both the city’s old and new sectors. Along the way you’ll visit the Palm Island, the largest man-made island in the world, and admire the luxury homes. Take photos of the exterior of the Atlantis Hotel from this perspective.
You’ll make a brief stop for photos at the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel, a Dubai icon, before driving to the Dubai Museum (Al Fahidi Fort), where you’ll have a half hour to explore the history of life in Dubai.
Cross Dubai Creek by abra, a traditional water taxi, and visit the spice and gold souks that feature a variety of goods at over 500 shops.
Next you’ll head to the Dubai Mall to visit the Burj Khalifa tower, standing 828 meters high. The fastest lift in the world will take you to the 124th floor in just 58 seconds, and you’ll have outstanding views of Dubai city from high above.
- Burj Khalifa admission ticket
- Live guide and air-conditioned car or minivan
- Dubai museum ticket
- Water taxi ride
- 4-hour city tour
What's Not Included
- Transfer back to your hotel from Burj Khalifa (Dubai Mall)
- Private expenses
- Souvenir photo at Burj Khalifa
Know Before You Go
• The tour ends at Burj Khalifa (Dubai Mall), giving you the opportunity to do some shopping
• On the morning tour, the visit to Burj Khalifa will occur at 15:00. On the afternoon tour, the visit will be at 20:00
• The Dubai Mall fountain show begins at 18:00 daily, and repeats every 30 minutes