Experience a world of contrasts on this private full-day tour of Dubai. Discover modern city life, as well as the traditional lifestyles in the desert. Enjoy the fantastic views from Burj Khalifa and a spectacular sunset in the desert.
What to Expect
Enjoy an exciting full-day tour of Dubai and immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of the United Arab Emirates. Discover the impressive old town and embark on a journey through a variety of colorful souks.
Enjoy a cruise in an abra, a traditional water taxi. Experience the vibrant atmosphere and haggling of the Arabic markets. Head through the glamorous and modern areas of Dubai, and climb the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, where you can admire breathtaking views over the city.
You will then be driven to the high dunes of the desert, where you can admire the beautiful sunset after an exciting drive. You will then head to the desert camp, where you will be served delicious Arabic food and have all your needs catered to.
Enjoy a short camel ride with the graceful camels, or have your skin decorated with traditional henna painting. After all the activities, you can sit back and relax as you enjoy the music and various shows.
- Tickets to the observation platform of the Burj Khalifa
- Desert safari with dinner and soft drinks
- Shisha in the desert camp
- Water in the car
- Pick-up at hotels in Dubai
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Shisha at the table
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• The city tour will take place in a small group of no more than 10 participants (small group option) or in private with just you and your group (private option). Please note that the desert safari will always take place alongside other guests and there will also be other guests at the camp.
• Wheelchair users must be able to get in and out of the vehicle without a wheelchair. If a wheelchair is required for the safari, a private car must be rented.
• Tickets to the Burj Khalifa cannot be booked for a certain time. They will be allocated according to availability for either the morning, afternoon, or evening time slot.