Visit two of Dubai's main attractions in just one day with this combo ticket. Enjoy the view from the observation deck on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa and then visit the Burj Al Arab, where you can visit the Sky View Bar or the Al Iwan restaurant.
What to Expect
Visit 2 of the most impressive and important attractions in Dubai on this tour. You will be met by your driver at your hotel in Dubai and transferred directly to the Burj Khalifa.
At the Burj Khalifa you will ride up to the 124th floor of the world’s tallest building and enjoy fantastic views over Dubai. From the observation platform you will have panoramic views, which can range up to 80 kilometers on a clear day.
You will then drive to Burj Al Arab, where guests are welcomed like VIPs. Stroll through the impressive lobby of the hotel and marvel at the highest observation platform in the world.
You will then have the choice of enjoying a top-class dinner at the Al Iwan restaurant at the Burj Al Arab or experiencing the Sky View Bar at 200 meters above sea level.
At the Al Iwan restaurant you can enjoy a delicious buffet with seafood, salads, meat, and poultry of the highest standards, leaving nothing to be desired.
If you opt for Cocktail Time at the Burj Al Arab, you will go past the golden elevators that take guests up to their suites, and then ride up the outdoor elevator directly to the Sky View Bar. Here you can choose from a selection of cocktails, fresh beers, or soft drinks (drinks worth approximately 80 euros are included).
After 2 hours you will then be driven back to your hotel in Dubai.
- Tickets for Burj Khalifa
- Cocktails at the Sky View Bar or dinner at the Al Iwan restaurant in the Burj Al Arab (depending on booking option)
- All transfers with hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at the Al Iwan restaurant
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Pick-up at hotels in Dubai only
• Please note the dress code is smart casual
• Cancellation policy: please select a fixed date for your visit, since tickets to the Burj Khalifa are non-returnable
• Cocktail Time in the Burj Al Arab can be canceled free of charge up to 3 days in advance