Experience life in an Arabian desert with an overnight stay in the pristine dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Stay in a permanently furnished, tented camp, enjoying desert activities such as dune bashing by 4WD vehicle, camel rides and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy the ultimate “glamorous camping” experience in the the pristine dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve with an overnight stay in a comfortably furnished tented camp. Since only a few tour operators have access to this serene desert reserve, you'll be able to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and admire the region's vibrant wildlife in peace. Leave your worries behind for a tranquil night under the stars.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, drive into the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to watch a falconry show. Then, take an optional camel ride to the tented camp, and experience the traditional mode of transport in the desert.
Settle in at the camp, before a barbecue dinner of grilled meats, fresh salads, and delectable sweets. A selection of adult beverages are also available for your comfort and convenience.
After a restful sleep in your permanently furnished tent, wake to a freshly prepared hot breakfast. Take a morning dune drive for the chance to see an Arabian oryx and other wildlife of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, before your transfer back to Dubai city center.
- Hotel transfers
- Food, soft drinks, and select adult beverages
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the tents have double beds, and pricing is per person based on 2 people sharing. Please see the single supplement pricing option for 1 person per tent occupancy
• Please bring clothes and toiletries as this is an overnight stay. A warm sweater or jacket is recommended in the winter months. Comfortable shoes and loose clothing are recommended
• This tour is suitable for all ages (children over the age of 5 years). Children and adults are charged alike
• Linen and towels are provided. Full bathroom facilities with a shower are available on site
• This tour includes driving over sand dunes and is not suitable for pregnant woman or those with spine ailments
• A portion of your booking fee goes towards local conservation
• Please note that the camel rides have a height restriction policy. Clients under the minimum height of 1.1 meters will not be permitted to ride the camels