Explore the sand dunes of the Dubai desert on this thrilling 6-hour desert safari from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Sharjah. Visit a traditional Bedouin village, enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner, and learn more about life in the desert.
What to Expect
Discover the vastness of the desert of Dubai and visit a traditional desert camp on a fascinating tour into the desert. You will be picked up at your hotel by an off-road vehicle with 4-wheel drive before driving over the sand dunes to the Bedouin camp 45 minutes away. After this adventurous start, admire the scenery and enjoy watching the sunset over the shifting sand dunes.
Enjoy the hospitality at the desert camp with a traditional Arabian coffee or tea. Discover the desert on a camel ride and have your body decorated with ornate henna painting. In the evening, enjoy a delicious barbecue with various Arabic delicacies and some enchanting entertainment. After 20:30, return transport to your hotel will be provided.
- Transfers from/to your hotel
- Drive over the sand dunes in an air-conditioned off-road vehicle
- Barbecue dinner at the desert camp
- Water and soft drinks (Cola, Fanta, etc.)
- Camel rides, henna tattoo
- Musical entertainment and belly dancing in the evening
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Meals and drinks that are not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Quad bikes or similar
Know Before You Go
• 6 people per jeep
• Participants from hotels in Abu Dhabi experience the tour in the desert of Abu Dhabi
• Participants from hotels in Dubai or Sharjah experience the tour in the desert of Dubai
• Hotel pick-up can be arranged for participants in other Emirates
• Please note that this tour is not suitable for pregnant women and persons with heart, neck, and/or back problems