Learn to fly above water on a 30-minute Jet Blade experience in Dubai. Use your balance to control your elevation. Powered by a Jet Ski, the Jet Blades twin jet nozzles propel you through the air to have fun on the water in a new way.
What to Expect
Experience the latest watersport craze to hit Dubai with a 30-minute Jet Blade session.
Head to Jumeirah Beach for an adrenaline thrill like never before! There, you will get a full briefing and instructions from your Jet Blade tutors. Learn to fly above water like Iron Man, or swim like a dolphin while doing fun tricks, such as backflips.
Jet Blade is similar to a wakeboard. It thrusts water with its 2 nozzles, which are linked to a jet ski turbine by an 18-meter hose. Rise up to 10 meters above water by propulsion, either on Palm Island or at Jumeirah Beach.
If it is your first time on the Jet Blade - commonly known as a “Flyboard” - your experienced instructors will give you the best tips so that you can fly as soon as possible. Flying in Dubai is not complicated at all. Once you can fly, it’s easy to turn, dive, and do tricks. All you need is balance and confidence.
- Safety briefing and instructions
- Equipment and life vests
What's Not Included
- Meals and refreshments
Know Before You Go
• You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to participate in this activity
• There is a weight limitation for this activity. You must be a minimum of 100 pounds (45 kilograms), or a maximum of 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
• Swimming knowledge and confidence in the water is advised
• Please bring your swimwear
• You must present ID on the day of your booking.
• Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
• Don’t forget to bring the printed copy of the voucher.