Enjoy an evening of fine food at the Bab Al Yam restaurant in the beautiful Burj Al Arab Hotel. Spend the evening in the leafy oasis of the hotel, a stone's throw from the beach, dining buffet-style on lavish international cuisine of the highest quality.
What to Expect
Enjoy a casual take on luxurious dinner with a gourmet three-course dinner at the beautiful Bab Al Yam restaurant at the Burj Al Arab Hotel. Retreat to the private poolside restaurant and experience the best of al fresco dining under the sun while relaxing in the leafy oasis of the hotel and enjoy spectacular views of the sea and surrounding land.
The lavish international cuisine is served buffet-style, offering you the freedom to try something new or to taste a little bit of everything. Each dish is prepared to the highest standards, making this a wonderful place to indulge in flavors from around the world.
Below is an example menu of the cuisine available at Bab Al Yam:
• Chilled Avocado and Sour Cream Veloute (served with grissini, walnuts and argon oil)
• Tomato and Fresh Burrata Salad (served with rocket, basil leaves and pesto sauce)
• Lobster Fusilli (served with wild mushrooms, basil leaves, and a light Bisque sauce)
• Grilled Angus Sirloin (250g)
- Round-trip transfers from any hotel in Dubai city
- Dinner in Bab Al Yam Restaurant in Burj Al Arab Hotel
- 500-ml bottle of water per person in the car
What's Not Included
- Any additional food or drinks
- Transfers from any other emirates or Jabel Ali
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
Smart casual. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers). Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcome.
Dinner will be served from 19:00 to 23:30 (last order at 23:30)
Please note the menu is subject to change due to availability.
You will receive a SMS message one day before the tour starts to reconfirm your pick-up time. If this is not the case, please contact your local supplier.
Please note, bookings are not accepted on December 31 and January 1.