Set sail on a traditional dhow, and cruise around Dubai Marina. Feast on a sumptuous dinner of international fare, prepared at a 4-star hotel, while taking in the on board live entertainment and stunning Dubai skyline.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a romantic dhow - a traditional Arabic sailing vessel – and cruise Dubai Marina on this delicious 2-hour dinner tour. Get up-close views of the unofficial 8th wonder of the world, The Palm Island complex (view from lagoons area), and enjoy a romantic ambiance from the moment you step on board the 2-tiered boat.
As you sail out of Dubai Marina Yacht Club and cruise up Dubai Channel, get glimpses of the stylish Jumeirah Beach Residences and the mega yachts of Dubai Marina. Continue to The Palm Island to see fantastic villas, the legendary Atlantis Hotel and - across the water - the graceful sail-like Burj Al Arab.
All the while you’ll be tucking into an international and Asian buffet dinner, with unlimited soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee. Soft Arabic, English, and Hindi music will sway with the gentle lapping of the waves, and the lithe movement of belly dancers will be an added exotic distraction.
- Free Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai
- Welcome drinks and unlimited refreshments on arrival
- 2-hour cruise of Dubai Marina and The Palm Island
- International buffet dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes from a 4-star hotel
- Traditional live entertainment on board
- Access to fully air conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
- Drop off at your hotel in Dubai
Know Before You Go
• Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai safety features: the dhow has qualified captains and crew, and is equipped with navigation compass, fire extinguishers, first aid kit, and life jackets
• Please allow for approximately 3.5 hours tour time, but note that the cruise time is only 2 hours
• The cruise commences at 20:30
• Seats are provided on first come and first serve bases. If you have any specific requirements, contact local vendor minimum 24 hours before the trip.