Head into the red dunes of the Dubai desert on a safari that takes you for a thrilling dune bashing ride. Admire views of the sunset, try out sandboarding and later savor a delicious BBQ dinner. Enjoy traditional live entertainment as well.
What to Expect
This unique 6-hour desert safari begins with a pick-up at your accommodation in Dubai. You’ll ride in a 4x4 vehicle into the Dubai desert and share this adventure with family and friends.
Experience dune bashing in a Land Cruiser or Hummer and stop to try out sandboarding on the red dunes as well.
Take photos of the desert sunset with your group wearing traditional Arabian costumes. Enjoy a camel ride and henna painting in the evening.
Sit back and take in the entertainment of a traditional Tanura show and belly dancing performance. Savor the delicious tastes of Arab life at a BBQ dinner, and with Arabic coffee, fresh dates, falafel and shawarma.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Dune bashing
- Sunset photography
- Camel ride
- Traditional costumes
- Arabic coffee (gahwa) and fresh dates
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water
- Welcome snacks, shawarma and falafel
- Shisha (hubbllee bubblee)
- Henna painting
- Tanoura show
- Buffet dinner (BBQ and vegetarian)
- Belly dancing
What's Not Included
- Quad bike and dune buggy options (available on request at additional cost)
- Alcoholic beverages (available at the camp at additional cost)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please call the tour operator before your scheduled date to reconfirm your pick-up time.