This tour offers you the unique opportunity to understand the Emirati culture and heritage in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
What to Expect
This tour offers a unique opportunity to understand Emirati culture and heritage in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Begin your morning with a pick-up from your hotel or place of stay. The first stop will be at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, built in the impressive Fatimid style.
During the visit, your qualified guide will answer your questions. Along the way you will learn about the traditions and religion of the locals. Continue with a stroll through the Old Souk in Bur Dubai, an Arabic-inspired market theme within the buzzing quarters of the city. See the vibrant colours and themes of textile offered within.
Enjoy a traditional Emirati lunch at Al Bastakiya in the perfect ambience of the courtyard, explore the surrounding on your visit. Your tour will conclude here and you will be dropped back off at your hotel or place of stay.
- Experienced guide
- Pick-up and drop off in air-conditioned bus (standard option) or private vehicle (when private option is booked)
- Traditional lunch at Al Bastakia
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tours can be conducted in English, German, or both
• The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled program for reasons such as government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar. Furthermore, they reserve the right to amend and/or cancel the schedule for any tour
• Please remember to call the tour operator at least 12 hours before your tour to arrange for the exact pick-up time from your hotel