Towering into the clouds, the Burj Khalifa dominates Dubai’s modern skyline. Benefit from the complimentary hotel pick-up service and get a sweeping 360-degree view of the glittering metropolis from the top of the world’s tallest skyscraper.
What to Expect
Stand at the foot of the world’s tallest man-made structure before zipping to the top for a look at downtown Dubai. Clocking in at nearly 830 meters or 2,723 feet, the Burj Khalifa, icon of the New Middle East, is the best spot for a bird’s-eye view of the surrounding emirate.
You'll have the world’s fastest elevator as your chariot – you’ll ascend at a whopping 64 kilometers per hour, or 40 miles per hour –, and you’ll arrive at the 124th floor for a visit to the sunny observation deck. From the Burj Khalifa’s observatory, you’ll be able to look down upon a full 360 degrees of turquoise, tan, and silver city. The observation deck also features interactive exhibits on the tower’s architecture and technology, and viewing telescopes you can use.
Pictures to remember the trip by are important for a stand-out experience like mounting the world’s tallest tower, so as you enter, a photographer will take your picture. If you like it, you can purchase it as you exit. There are also some photographers available on the 124th floor; for any photos taken, you’ll be able to collect a ticket from the photographers, then review them and purchase the ones you love before leaving!
- Entrance ticket at the selected time
- Hotel pick up
- WiFi at the attraction
- Use of the viewing telescopes
What's Not Included
- Cost of photographs at the entrance or on the 124th floor
- Hotel drop-off
Collect your tickets at the Prepaid Ticket Counter by Dubai Mall's "At the Top" entrance (except hotel pick-up option).
What to Remember
• Due to high demand for the Burj Khalifa, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you into a new time slot within an hour or two of your original choice.
• There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits. The average time required to visit this attraction is approximately 2 hours.
• Dates and times selected are subject to availability.
• As per Burj Khalifa policy, tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded.
• Please bring photo ID.
• Children under the age of 3 go free.
• Please arrive 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.