Come and stand on top of the world's tallest building! Be amazed by the incredible technological wonders of this building, and enjoy an incredible 360-degree view of downtown Dubai.
What to Expect
Before you stands the world's tallest man-made structure: the incredible Burj Khalifa. Standing at over 829.84 meters or 2,723 feet, this incredible monument to the power of man is a sight to behold. Today you'll have a chance to experience this icon of the New Middle East and have a glorious view from the panoramic observatory at the top of Burj Khalifa.
As you enter, a photographer will take your picture and give you a ticket for seeing the photo at the exit later on.
As you reach the top of the tower using the world's fastest elevator, which travels at a mind-blowing 64 kilometers per hour or 40 miles per hour; that's the same as 18 meters per second, or 59 feet per second! We'll reach the 124th floor, where you can look out over sweeping 360-degree views of the entire city below.
At the top, you'll also find unique, interactive multimedia exhibits to help you better understand this tower, its place in the city, and its technological marvels.
There are also some photographers on the 124th floor. Let them take your photo and get your ticket. You can view the photos at the exit and decide if you want to buy them or not.
Experience Dubai like never before with this bird's-eye view of the city below!
- Ticket drop off at your hotel
What's Not Included
- Pictures taken by a photographer
- Viewing telescopes
Collect your tickets at the Prepaid Ticket Counter by Dubai Mall's "At the Top" entrance (except hotel pick-up option).
What to Remember
• The local tour operator will send you a second email confirming your order code.
• As per Burj Khalifa policy, tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded.
• If a time slot is not available, the supplier will automatically look for one within an hour's range. The time slot you select cannot be guaranteed.
• There will be lines at the attraction's various exhibits. The average time required to visit this attraction is approximately 2 hours.
•For same-day bookings, tickets must be claimed in person at the tour supplier's office. Please provide a local contact number.