Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 125 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf.
What to Expect
Take the world’s fastest elevator to the clouds as you ascend Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Also holding the title of being the world's tallest building, a ride up to the 125th floor is a must for all those wanting to tick this feat off their bucket list. See the sights for miles from the observation deck balcony – a heart-stopping moment not to be forgotten.
Dominating the skyline, the Burj Khalifa structure towers over Downtown Dubai at a staggering 2,723 ft. Enjoy the bird’s eye view of the surrounding emirate with breathtaking 360-degree panoramas at your disposal. By day or night, the experience is picture-perfect.
Learn all there is to know about the architecture and technology behind this Middle Eastern icon while feasting your eyes on live, historic, and night views of the city with one of the deck's telescopes. Why not purchase a souvenir photograph taken at the entrance of the 125th floor to show off this unforgettable experience to your nearest and dearest.
Watch the Dubai Fountain show from the world's highest building with synchronized music that can be heard in the Burj Khalifa observation decks. Marvel at the world's largest dancing fountain, set on the Burj Khalifa Lake, from your panoramic viewpoint. If you would like to see this spectacular show, you are advised to book for approximately 30 minutes before the fountain show you would like to watch in order to get a good spot.
- Entrance ticket at the selected time
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- WiFi throughout the attraction
- 10% discount at the souvenir shops of the attraction
- 10% discount at "THE CAFE" (Ground floor of the attraction)
What's Not Included
- Cost of souvenir photograph
- Audio guide hire (approximately AED 25)
Collect your tickets at the Prepaid Ticket Counter by Dubai Mall's "At the Top" entrance.
Know Before You Go
• Your booking will be confirmed up to one month before your visit
• Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
• There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits
• Please bring photo ID
• Children under the age of 3 go free of charge
• Audio guides are available in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, and German. A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide
• Guests aged 8 – 12 have the option of a special children audio tour
• Dubai Fountain schedule:
Daily except Friday: 13:00 & 13:30
Friday: 13:30 & 14:00
Daily: 18:00 to 23:00
If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.
Tickets can be refunded up to 72 hours before the beginning of the scheduled visit. No refunds less than 72 hours before the beginning of the activity.