Fly high above the landmarks of Dubai on a 22-minute helicopter flight, and enjoy privileged bird’s eye views of the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Islands, Atlantis Hotels, The World Islands and much more. Enjoy an informative commentary as you fly.
What to Expect
Climb aboard an exclusive helicopter for a 22-minute flight high above Dubai, with informative on board commentary of some of the city’s most iconic landmarks.
Flights depart from Dubai Festival City and follow a route that takes you over Dubai Creek and the souks of the city center. You will also get impressive aerial views of the Burj Al Arab and the sail-shaped Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Marvel at the Wild Wadi Adventure Water Park as you make your way to The Palm Jumeirah. Your pilot will provide commentary all the way as you fly above the Atlantis The Palm Jumeirah and The World Islands.
Seen from the air The World can clearly be seen as an impressive collection of islands that form a map of the world. Fly close to the towering Burj Khalifa for a unique perspective of the world’s tallest building, before flying back to the helipad at Dubai Festival City.
- 22-minute narrated helicopter flight
- Complimentary water on arrival
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off service
Know Before You Go
• Please contact the local supplier upon receipt of your voucher to secure the exact time of your flight
• Check-in is 45 minutes prior to the flight schedule
• Please provide a contact cell (mobile) phone number