Climb aboard a luxury dhow and cruise Dubai Creek while feasting on a sumptuous buffet dinner of International and Asian cuisine. See the glittering skyline of Dubai at night, and watch a live Tanura dance show on board.
What to Expect
Enjoy an evening cruise around Dubai Creek on board a traditional dhow. See Dubai by moonlight, and enjoy the romantic ambiance of the 2-story boat.
You will be welcomed on board with a complimentary drink. Then, set sail on the aquamarine waters of the Arabian Sea and cruise gently out onto the Creek, passing old dhows, abras and luxury yachts as you go.
Listen to relaxing Arabic and Hindi music, and take your pick from the 4-star buffet dinner of meat, fish and vegetarian options, all prepared by top-quality chefs.
Admire fabulous contemporary architecture, including the National Bank of Dubai and Dubai Chamber of Commerce. See old souks, the heritage village of Shindagha, and Sheikh Saeed’s House, birthplace of the father of modern day Dubai.
Alcoholic drinks are available to purchase on board, and you can unwind on the air-conditioned lower deck, or take the warm breeze on the open-air upper deck to see the sights float by.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels or residences in Dubai
- Welcome drink on arrival and unlimited soft drinks
- 2-hour cruise of Dubai Creek
- International buffet dinner with veg and non veg dishes from 4-star caterers
- Soft music entertainment - piped Arabic, English and Hindi
- Live Tanura dance show
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open-air upper deck
Know Before You Go
• Dhow cruise Dubai safety features: the Dhow has qualified captains and crew, and is fully equipped with navigation compass, fire extinguishers, First Aid kit and life jackets
• Please allow for approximately 3.5 hours tour time, but note that the cruise time is only 2 hours
• The cruise commences promptly at 20:30