Travel from Dubai to Oman on a 2-day adventure. Spend a day on a fishing trip using traditional equipment and the next day on a dhow cruise watching dolphins, swimming, and snorkeling. Spend the night camping on a remote sandy beach.
What to Expect
Enjoy a day of fishing the traditional way in Oman and a day’s dhow cruise to a spectacular fjord. Swim, snorkel, and be on the lookout for dolphins. Enjoy a BBQ dinner and a night of camping on a white sandy beach.
06:30 Pick-up in the UAE
09:30 Arrival in Khasab
10:00 Departure for a full day of fishing with traditional Arabic fishing equipment
16:00 Transfer to a white sandy beach where the camping tents will be set up
20:00 BBQ dinner and overnight at the beach
08:00 Breakfast on the beach
10:00 Full-day dhow cruise to Khor Sham fjord in azure waters surrounded by spectacular mountains and serene, remote white sand beaches. Watch the dolphins and then swim and snorkel off Telegraph and Seebi islands. Enjoy soft drinks, fresh fruit, coffee or tea, and lunch onboard.
16:00 Transfer back to the UAE
- Round-trip transportation from Dubai
- Full day of fishing with traditional equipment
- Full-day cruise on a traditional Omani dhow
- Lunch and refreshments onboard
- Swimming and snorkeling
- Dolphin watching
- 1 night’s camping on the beach with full equipment (tent, mattress, pillow, sleeping bag, Arabic majlis, toilet, camp shower, tables, chairs, and generator)
- BBQ dinner and breakfast on the beach
Know Before You Go
• Cancellation processed 14 days or less prior to booked date will be 90% refunded.
• Tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to operate and provide pick-ups (if the minimum is not reached, a supplementary charge is applicable)
• Tours are subject to weather conditions and in case of cancellation, the cost of transportation will be charged
• Passengers are requested to carry their original passport that has at least 90 days validity
• All tours and transportation are on a shared basis. Departing time from Khasab is 16:00 only
• UAE exit and Oman entry fees (visa expenses) are not included in the tour price (approximately USD 25 per person, to be paid in cash at the border)
• Only certain nationalities (on UAE visit/tourist visa) are permitted to cross the Oman border. Other nationalities require a valid UAE residence visa in the managerial professions
• All reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the arrival date
• Once the activity has started there will be no refund