Dresden: Visit to the Frauenkirche
From £4 per personBook now
- Learn more about the religious significance and the fascinating architecture of the impressive Frauenkirche
- Learn more about the over 1,000-year-long history of the Frauenkirche
- Choose from 2 different ways to visit and hear an organ service (optional)
1. Ticket type: Organ recital with church tour for individual bookings and groups
See the organ recital and tour the church from Monday to Saturday at 12:00 and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 18:00. After the approximately 25-minute organ service, take a tour of the church starting right from your seat and continuing around the pulpit. Though there are nearly 600 seats in the nave, you may also reserve a space in the gallery for your group, if you'd like. The whole tour runs around 1 hour.
2. Ticket type: Combined tour just for individual bookings
Daily tours with different start times take place as a combined tour. On this tour, single participants may enjoy the chance to join a tour (maximum 30 participants, duration approximately 50 minutes) through the church and first gallery.
This is a day ticket without a specific start time. Time changes may happen due to weddings, baptisms or other church services. It is best to contact the supplier by telephone after booking to confirm the exact start time of your tour. The telephone number can be found on your voucher.
- Entry to the Frauenkirche
- Tour of the Frauenkirche with a guide in German
- Organ service with church tour (when option booked)
- System fees
Visit address: Frauenkirche, Neumarkt, 01067 Dresden, Entrance C. The Dresden Frauenkirche and its unique dome can be spotted from afar. It is in the old town at the Neumarkt near Brühl's Terrace, the Akademie der Künste and the Kulturpalast. Please arrive punctually. In the event of delays, participants cannot be guaranteed a tour or organ service.
• Please arrive at Entrance C to the Frauenkirche promptly as the entrances to the galleries and upper tiers are timed
• In the event of delays, participants cannot be guaranteed a tour or organ service
• You must ascend to the galleries by staircase. There is no elevator
• Tours may be delayed due to weddings, baptisms, services or concerts, though this is not often the case
• Please contact the supplier by phone before the tour to confirm your start time
• Please note that no tour or organ service takes place on the following dates: January 1, 2017; January 9 - 14, 2017; April 3 - 7, 2017; April 14, 2017; November 6 - 11, 2017; November 22, 2017
• No organ service takes place on the following days: April 17, 2017; May 25, 2017; June 5, 2017; October 31, 2017; December 23 - 26, 2017
• Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 18:00
• Saturday: 09:00 - 12:00
Product ID: 41865