Explore Inis Meáin, one of the 3 Aran islands with a roundtrip ferry ticket. Upon your return in Doolin go on a boat tour of the Cliffs Moher.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience the charms and traditions of the island of Inis Meain
- See the wildflowers, beaches, and rocky hillsides of Inis Meáin
- Enjoy the convenience of an open-ended return ticket
- Experience the great heights of the Cliffs of Moher
- See the Great Sea Stack, the largest nesting bird colony in Ireland
- Ferry trip to Inis Meain Island from Doolin with an open-ended return
- Cliffs of Moher cruise ticket
- Bicycle or minibus tours on Inis Meáin
- Food and refreshments on the Aran Islands
- Parking fees at Doolin Harbor
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bill O'Brien's ticket outlet on Doolin PierOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, ferry services operate from March to October only.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
- The top decks are accessible for wheelchairs. Please contact the local partner in advance should you require any special assistance.