The State of Hawaii's official Diamond Head narrated tour offers a great audio walking tour of Diamond Head State Monument, which is the third largest visitor attraction in Oahu.
What to Expect
The State of Hawaii and Pacific Historic Parks partner up to create a incredible hiking audio tour for the Diamond Head State Monument. Please check-in at the Diamond Head Visitor Center located in the Daimond Head crater, between 07:30 to 14:00. The visitor center closes at 15:30. The new Diamond Head narrated walking tour offers a fantastic self-guided tour of the geography, historic, culture, animal and plant life, and descriptions of the spectacular Oahu views. This narrated tour is available in English and Japanese. The tour however doesn't include the entrance/ parking fee to the Diamond Head crater.
- The State of Hawaii's official Diamond Head narrated tour
- Disposal earbuds
Diamond Head Visitor Center.
Know Before You Go
• The hike is a moderate 2-hour hike
• Wear comfortable shoes, hat, and sunscreen
• Available in English and Japanese
• Regularly priced at $6.00, your introductory rate is just $3.00
• Available 365-days a year from 07:30 to 14:00