Discover the scenic beauty, historic temples and volcanic landscape of the Kintamani Highlands on an 8-hour sightseeing tour of Bali. Experience amazing views of Mt. Batur, watch a Barong dance performance, and learn about Balinese culture.
What to Expect
Discover the rice fields and volcanic landscape of Ubud and the Kintamani Highlands on a full-day sightseeing tour of Bali.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, experience the amazing views of Mt. Batur volcano and its crater up-close-and-personal. Watch a performance of some traditional Barong dancing, which has its roots in Balinese Hindu history. See handicrafts made by local villagers, and visit a Hindu temple to learn more about the unique cultures of the island.
Gaze in awe at the beautiful terraces of the rice paddies of the region. Then, enjoy a buffet lunch with a panoramic view of Mt. Batur. After lunch, go to the Holy Spring Water Temple at Tampak Siring. Stop in Ubud to visit a forest populated by monkeys. Stroll around Ubud market to pick up some bargain souvenirs.
Transfer back to your hotel in the late afternoon for the end of the tour services.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees (if "all inclusive" option booked)
- Lunch (if "all inclusive" option booked)
- Mineral water
What's Not Included
- Tips (optional) and personal expenses
- Guide in another language (available on request)
Know Before You Go
• Pick-ups are available from locations around Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Sanur