On this bike tour you enjoy the quiet countryside of Bali. Witness first-hand daily life of rural rice farmer and get off the beaten track, backroads and ending the tour with seafood barbecue lunch on a beautiful white sandy Virgin Beach.
What to Expect
Join this bike tour and feel the unpolluted breeze of the mountain and see the untouched villages of Bali (The Paradise Island). You will be picked up at your Hotel by an A/C van and then taken to Putung Village starting point, an open site overlooking the fantastic Indian Ocean and southern coast of Bali. After having breakfast you then start your 3-hour journey through the real countryside by bike where you can see and feel the friendliness of native local Balinese. This is a great chance to have direct interaction with people in the villages and take wonderful photographs a long the way.
During the bike tour you will see a traditional daily local market with their cow market and some more, to see how they do bargaining each other. Go on short walk into rice paddies where you can experience first hand what it is like to grow with depth explanation about farming, crops rotation and irrigation system (Subak System). Have a stop at one of the many village temple, where you will given detail information about the Balinese culture and lifestyle. Then see a Balinese compound that is one the most popular components of the tour, you will be guided through everything from the how’s and why’s of daily offering to the amazing relationship between Balinese architecture and its spiritual practice. At the end of your bike tour you will enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on the beach on a local restaurant. where you can swimming or snorkeling while waiting for the food to be ready. Finally you will be taken back to your hotel where you can stop in some other tourist attractions on the way back.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned coach
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Cool Towel
- All Tax
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical • conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
• Please bring: Running shoes or flip flop, changing clothes, sunblock and camera
Baby seat provided upon request