Enjoy fun times in the trees through suspended bridges, tarzan swings, flying foxes and more at this open air environment of Bali mountain. The package includes full transfer from your hotel and also a tour to Ulun Danu Temple at Beratan Lake.
What to Expect
Bali treetop adventures allows for fun activities set in the open air of Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul, consisting of 9 adventures circuits, 95 challenges for all ages and agility and 12 flying fox up to 160 meters long. All the circuits and challenges use European safety standard controlled by French management.
Your adventure will start in the morning, as the driver will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00am. Then, he will drive you to the botanical garden, taking around 1.5 hours (depending on the location of your hotel). Along the way, you will see the typical Bali countryside view of rice terraces, water canals, mountain views and the villagers daily activities. As soon as you arrive at the botanical garden, you will get prepared for the adventure.
The adventure time for adults takes around 2.5 hours and for squirrel circuits only 1.5 hours. Time schedule for the activities are the following:
1. Each of you must receive all the necessary equipment (harness, pulley and carabiners) - 5 minutes
2. You will have safety training on demonstration circuits on how to use all of your gear - 5 minutes
3. You have to try the activities on demonstration circuits before proceeding to actual circuits
4. You can then go to any circuits, as many as you want or can. For adults, its highly recomemend to start from green discovery circuits before proceeding to the next level. Children have to start from squirrel circuits.
Throughout the entire circuits, you will remain attached to a lifeline support and a patrol guide is always ready to advise and assists as needed, giving support from above and below.
After 2.5-hours, you can have lunch at the restaurant around the lake (lunch at your own expenses).
After lunch at around 1:30pm, the driver will take you to Ulun Danu Temple, one of the most iconic temples in Bali located beautifully at the shore of Lake Beratan. Ulun Danu Temple is a Hindu temple where the locals worship the Goddes of Water as the lake is an important water source for farming irrigation in central Bali.
Tour ends and takes you back to your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle by 2:30pm.
- 2.5-hour access to all 9 levels of circuits and 95 challenges
- Safety equipment
- Assistant and support by professional instructors
- Private air-conditioned transfer
- English-speaking driver
- Petrol surcharges
- Entrance fee
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other expenses
- Souvenirs and photos
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Casual dress code
• Not recommended for participants with health problems such as back problems, heart problems etc
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Children must be accompanied by adults
• Child rate applies with 2 paying adults