Head to the Telaga Waja River, one of the longest rivers in east Bali, for a white water rafting adventure. You’ll ride with a professional guide passing lush garden landscapes, under bamboo bridges, and over waterfalls. Enjoy a buffet lunch afterwards.
What to Expect
You’ll be transferred to the rafting location by air-conditioned vehicle on this 7-hour program. When you reach the starting point, enjoy a welcome drink and receive all the equipment you’ll need, including a life jacket, helmet, paddle, and waterproof bag.
A professional guide will also provide a short instructional briefing. There will be a maximum of 4 rafters and by 1 professional river guide per raft. The duration of the rafting adventure is 2.5 hours, covering around 16 kilometers of the river.
During the rafting trip you’ll pass some bamboo bridges and waterfalls. Toward the end of the ride you’ll experience the thrill of plunging 3 meters from the Bajing dam into the white water below.
After your rafting adventure, it’s just a few minutes’ walk to the shower and the changing room facilities. Once you’ve showered and changed you’ll be taken to a riverside restaurant for a buffet lunch with Indonesian dishes.
While you enjoy lunch, there will be a chance to see your Bali rafting adventure on a photo CD.
Following lunch, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Round-trip, air-conditioned hotel transfers from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud
- Complete safety equipment
- Professionally trained and experienced rafting guides
- Water-resistant bags
- Changing/shower facilities with towels
- Tea and mineral water
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Documentation/photos (available for purchase)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to bring a change of clothing, sunscreen/sunblock, sport shoes/sandals, a camera or video camera, and extra money for personal expenses