Enjoy a private 8-9 hour private trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delphi from Athens. Access the Temple of Apollo, Athena Pronaia, Tholos, the Castalian Spring, and Delphi’s Archaeological Museum with a knowledgeable local driver.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick up time can be scheduled according to your preference. Please make your request, and you will be contacted after your booking is made. You will be picked up from your accommodation in Athens or Piraeus. Please provide the exact address. Your driver will be waiting for you outside your accommodation at the scheduled pickup time If the requested pickup location is in a pedestrian zone or is it not accessible by cars/vehicles, an alternative pick up location will be provided. Please be outside 5-10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it. Drivers will wait no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport, copy accepted
- Closed-toe shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- You need a covid-19 vaccination certificate, a negative PCR test (within the last 72 hours), or a negative rapid antigen test within the last (48 hours)
- According to Greek law, drivers in Greece, can’t escort you into the sites, but your driver will provide you with extensive commentary and plenty of information during the drive towards the sites
- The order of the suggested itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (e.g. bad weather, strike-demonstrations, and road closure)
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Entrance fee to Delph/museum is 12 euros.
- Reduced admission to the archaeological sites is possible with you passport if you are from the E.U. and aged 6-25, aged over 65, all E.U. visitors from Nov. 1st to March 31st
- Children 5 and under from countries outside the E.U, and E.U. students over 25 (with proof of study).
- Free days on 03/6, 04/18, 05/18, last weekend of September , 10/28, and the First Sunday of every month from 11/01-03/31