Admire the breathtaking Scottish Highlands while you learn about Scotland's long history of whisky production on this guided tour. Pickup is available from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Fife, Greenock, or Queensferry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your hotel
- Private group
- Discover the rugged nature of the Scottish Highlands
- Sample real Scotch whisky
- Stop for lunch at the famous House of Braur
Discover the ultimate tour for whisky lovers and get a real taste of life in the Highlands and Scottish countryside. Your driver, a Scottish whisky ambassador, will share their knowledge and stories with you along the way, and may even stop for an extra dram or 2 along the way. Begin your adventure by heading across the Forth River and heading up to the Highlands where you will stop at your first distillery, the world-famous Dalwhinnie Distillery, which was built in 1897 and is Scotland's highest distillery. Break for lunch at the famous House of Braur, where you can also pick up gifts and souvenirs from your time in Scotland.
Afterward, head to your second distillery, Blair Atholl, which is the oldest working distillery in Scotland and was founded in 1798.
If time permits, stop at one more distillery on the way back to your hotel for one final tasting.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver and guide
- Bottled water
- Whisky dram
- Distillery entrance fees
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing