Learn the story of the John F. Kennedy’s assassination as the former president drove across the Grassy Knoll in Dallas. Visit the Dealey Plaza Sixth Floor Museum and see Oswald’s home as you learn about the conspiracies surrounding this tragic event.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
646 Main Street, Dallas TX 75202. The driver will pull up in front of the JFK memorial to pick you up. Look for a white Sprinter van or a white Ford van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Sixth Floor Museum tickets are not guaranteed due to capacity restrictions
- If tickets are unavailable, you will be offered one extra hour on the tour, a different date for the museum portion only, or a refund for the ticket cost only