Son Tra Peninsula by MotorbikeProduct ID: 47559
From £56 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided at all hotels and other accommodations in Da Nang/Hoi An City. Pick-up times vary depending on location. Please provide your accommodation address to receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time.
- Discover Monkey Mountain, Rada Dome, Chess Hill and Rocky beach
- Visit Linh Ung pagoda with highest Buddha statue in Vietnam
- Swim at My Khe beach
- Have lunch at the lovely secluded beach area of Bai But
- Visit a traditional fishing village famed for the fish sauce it produces
After 1 hour of enjoying the sights and views, you will leave for Linh Ung pagoda, which features the highest Buddha statue in Viet Nam, at 69m. You’ll move on to have lunch at Bai But and then to Dong Dinh museum. You’ll continue your descent, stopping on the way at a great place to take pictures, the local fishing village, which is well-known for the fish sauce it produces. It is also very famous for its many types of mam (salted fish) such as mam nem (a type of fish sauce, made from small fish or small shrimps) and mam ruoc (fermented shrimp paste). The village’s mam ruoc, in particular, is very popular with the city’s people. The mam products are an indispensable dipping sauce with the daily meals of residents in the central region.
Foreigners in Viet Nam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. Purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
- Motorbike and Fuel
- Entrance fees
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- Entrance fees and ferry crossings
- 3rd party insurance for motorbikes
- International safety standard helmet
- First aid kit
- Saddle bags, gloves and rain ponchos (if needed)
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking professional guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal and motorbike insurance
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation
Product ID: 47559