This tour is a perfect combination of not only cultural trip and beach relaxation but also the of indigenous and foreign influences. The fascinating ancient port of Hoi An is amaze of narrow streets.
What to Expect
Day 1 - Da Nang Arrival
Place Transport: Airplane->Car
Arrive at Da Nang airport, you will be greeted and transferred to Hoi An which was originally a Cham seaport but has been influenced by a myriad of traders from various cultures. Along the way, we will visit Cham Museum which is home to Vietnam's largest collection of Cham treasures. The next stop of our trip is the My Khe beach which is an 'R & R 'during the Vietnam war, and the sensational Marble Mountains, whose peaks represent the five elements of the universe. After checking in hotel in Hoi An, we will spend the rest of the day to relax on a beach. Stay overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2-3 - Hoi An
You will spend two days on discovery Hoi An. The ancient architecture of Hoi An is a fascinating mix of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese, is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. It’s a chance to visit Japanese Covered Bridges, the Pottery Museum, the 200 years old Tamky House, the Chua Ong Pagoda and the vibrant market. Apart from relaxing and swimming at sandy Cua Dai Beach you can explore some sights of Hoi An, it’s better to go on foot or by bike. In order to get into the downtown of Hoi An, you can take hourly shuttle bus waiting for passenger at your hotel courtyard. Stay 2 nights in Hoi An.
Day 4 - Departure
Place Transport: Car->Airplane
After having breakfast, you have free time to relax on a beach or stroll around the shopping areas which are well known for their silk clothes making. Here is a chance for the shopper to try their hand at bargaining, you can chose many traditional souvenirs for your friend and your family. Then we will transfer you back to Da Nang Int’l airport for the flight to your home, and we would like to send our special thanks to you for travelling with Minmax and please know that we are always working towards growth and improvement that will enhance your experience. Hope you enjoy your journey!
- 03 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily BKF.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guest return to the hotel or reach their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Entry fees are mentioned in the program if necessary.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
What's Not Included
- International flight tickets and airport taxes.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Others not mentioned in the above detail program.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring ?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...
How to start ?
- Vietnam Home Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain Vietnam Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival)