A comprehensive walking tour throughout Hoi An Ancient Town which remains almost unchanged for hundreds of years.
What to Expect
The guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Hoi An town. Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to absorb the beauty of this city. While walking around Hoi An, exploring the small yet beautiful town, tourists and even frequent visitors find that it is a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere combines elements of Viet Nam, China and Japan. The most remarkable views are from the ancient houses, reminding visitors of a long gone past and providing a momentary glimpse of a more subdued and simple time.
The tour includes visits to Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned ancient houses which boast remarkable architecture, assembly halls of Chinese influence, a handicraft workshop and of course the must see Japanese Covered Bridge. An optional stop is at the private home of Diep Dong Nguyen (subject to availability) with a stunning collection of artifacts ranging from potteries, seals and paintings to money and old Hoi An photography. Later, return to the hotel in Da Nang.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day before departure day: 50% of the total tour cost
• After 15:00 on the day before departure day/no-show: 100% of the total tour cost
• Book at least 48 hours in advance
• Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
• 50% off for children 6-10 years old