Explore Da Nang by Motorbike
From £29 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided at all hotels and other accommodations in Da Nang City. Pick-up times vary depending on location. Please provide your accommodation address to receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time.
- Visit Linh Ung, one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang
- Discover Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Go shopping at Con Market
- Marvel at the sheer size and splendor of the 67 meter Linh Ung, the tallest Lady Buddha statue in Vietnam
The next stop is Da Nang museum of Cham sculpture, home to the world’s most extensive collections of Cham artifacts dating from the seventh to the fifteenth century. Recognized as a national first-class relic by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the museum is regarded as an architectural gem in Southeast Asia. More than 300 sandstone and terracotta artifacts are on display. The sculptures were collected from Cham temples and towers throughout central Vietnam. Although profoundly influenced by the architecture and sculpture of the Indian civilization, the Champa had their own vision of life and religion. This brought a subtle and distinct beauty to their sculpture.
The last destination will be Con Market, which was constructed in the 1940s and is one of the city’s major markets. It is now home to more than 2,000 stalls and various selections of goods can be found here. Here you will have the chance to buy specialities of Da Nang and the central region of Vietnam at a reasonable price.
Warning: Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. When purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
- Motorbike and fuel
- Entrance fees
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- 3rd party insurance for motorbikes
- International safety standard helmet and First aid kit
- Saddle bags, gloves and rain ponchos (if needed)
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking professional guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal and motorbike insurance
- Damages to motorbikes
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation
• Please note this tour is free of charge for children 0-5 years old and 50% off for children 6-10 years old.
• Please note, foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. When purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
Product ID: 52810