Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting the towns of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo. Upgrade your tour with visits to Chinchero, Moray, and Maras and accommodation in Aguas Calientes Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup available only from accommodation in central Cusco.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Tourist Ticket to visit the sacred Valley can purchased separately at the moment of booking "Add-On" or On-Site the same day of the trip.
- The accommodation suggested in "Add-On" corresponds to the overnight in Aguas Calientes: Hostel Bed and Breakfast (B&B) or 3-Star Hotel.
- The tour options to Climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountains must be booked well in advance (3 months in advance or before). During the high season (May to October), there are only 200 available tickets per day
- If you have selected the option which includes the Sacred Valley tour with visits to Chinchero, Maras, and Moray, your pickup time will be at 6:30 AM