Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting the towns of Pisaq and Ollantaytambo. Upgrade your tour with visits to Chinchero, Moray, and Maras and accommodation in Aguas Calientes Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup available only from accommodation in central Cusco.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The tour options to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountains must be booked well in advance (3 months in advance or before). During the high season (May to October), there are only 200 available tickets per day. These climbs require physical effort
- The accommodation suggested in "Add-On" corresponds to the overnight in Aguas Calientes: Hostel Bed and Breakfast (B&B) or 3-Star Hotel.
- If you have selected the option which includes the Sacred Valley tour with visits to Chinchero, Maras, and Moray, your pickup time will be at 6:30 AM