Quad Atvs in the Sacred Valley Moray and Salt Mines
From £66 per personBook now
Pick-up service30 minutes prior departure we will pick you up.
- Visit the sacred valley of the incas
- Enjoy special activity for families
- See Moray Maras and the salt mines
The salt mines or Saliners of Maras is another nice place to visit, where the local people continue working the salt like their ancestors.
This tour on ATV is designed for families group, friends etc, who look for adventure visiting the most traditional places in Cusco city such as Chinchero the archeological site of Moray, Maras village and Salt mines of Maras. This tour can be combined with the longest zip line of the world (known as the Eye of the Jaguar).
- Tourist transportation from cusco to start point of the tour
- Atv for everyone
- Tour guide (English, Spanish)
- Equipment (helmet, gloves)
- Entrances for the Moray archaeological site Optional (70 soles)
- Salt mines (10 soles)
We pick you up in your hotel. (Open in Google Maps)
• Bring extra money in soles
Product ID: 72525