Experience one of the 7 wonders of the world, Machu Picchu, with this full-day tour from the capital of the Incas, Cusco and the Sacred Valley. From the Incan town of Ollantaytambo, travel by train through the beautiful Andean landscape.
What to Expect
Visit the spectacular lost city of the Incas. This amazing citadel is located on the top of mountain Machu Picchu and contains incredible architecture, culture and history from the times of the Incas.
From the capital of the Incas in Cusco, you'll be transferred through the Sacred Valley to the train station of Ollantaytambo. From here, the train will take you through beautiful landscapes along the great Vilcanota River to the village of Aguas Calientes, where neat restaurants and souvenir markets will be available.
Once the gates to Machu Picchu open, your guide will take you on a round trip of this amazing city, where you'll pass by all its temples, with interesting areas and Inca monuments you'll learn about.
On the way back to Aguas Calientes, enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the best restaurants in town, before the trip to Cusco continues.
- Hotel pick-up
- Bilingual tour guide
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station (round trip)
- Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
What's Not Included
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu & Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes
- Lunch and dinner
Know Before You Go
Remember to bring:
• Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather
• Sun hat & sun block