Experience one of the 7 wonders of the world, Machu Picchu, with a private full-day tour from the capital of the Incas, Cusco and the Sacred Valley. From the Incan town of Ollantaytambo, travel by train through the beautiful Andean landscape.
What to Expect
Visit the spectacular lost city of the Incas. This amazing citadel is located on the top of mountain Machu Picchu and contains incredible architecture, culture and history from the times of the Incas.
From the capital of the Incas in Cusco, you will be transferred through the Sacred Valley to the train station of Ollantaytambo. From here, the train will take you through beautiful landscapes along the great Vilcanota River to the village of Aguas Calientes, where neat restaurants and souvenir markets will be available.
Once the gates to Machu Picchu open, your guide will take you on a round trip of this amazing city, you will pass by all its temples, offering areas and Inca monuments and you will learn all about the history and culture of the Incas.
On the way back to Aguas Calientes, enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the best restaurants in town, before the trip to Cusco continues.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bilingual tour guide
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Private transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station (round trip)
- Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu & Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes
- Lunch and snacks
Know Before You Go
• Please send a copy of the passport of each passenger
• Please inform the tour provider of your hotel location in Cusco and the arrival time of your flight arriving in Cusco