Gallop through Crete's majestic Finikia mountains on horseback as you take in fantastic scenery on this horseback riding tour. Visit places made legendary by ancient Greek mythology, and enjoy a delicious local Cretan lunch featuring homemade wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, German, Russian, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels within the Heraclion prefecture. Pickup in areas of Elounda, Agia Pelagia, Sissi, Milatos, and Agios Nikolaos can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy over two hours of invigorating horse riding through the Finikia mountains
- Ride across from the legendary mountains where Greek god Zeus is said to sleep
- Have a delicious and traditional Cretan lunch, featuring homemade wine
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel or accommodation
- 2 hours of horse and wagon riding
- Lunch, including homemade wine and fruit
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour is suitable for beginners, intermediate, or advanced riders.
- Riding helmets and insurance are included.