Visit the museum of Nikos Kazantzakis, Greek’s most famous author. See manuscripts, letters, photos, personal belongings, and a variety of artworks as you learn about the life and times of Kazantzakis.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Greek
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Nikos Kazantzakis Museum, Myrtia 701 00, GreeceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Video recording
Know before you go
- You need approximately 1 hour to explore the Nikos Kazantzakis Museum.
- Last admission times: 4:30 PM (April to October), or 2:30 PM (November to March).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You may rent an audio guide at the reception for €1 in your choice of 3 languages (Greek, English, German)
- The Museum is reachable by car or taxi in 25 minutes from Heraklion (located in village Myrtia, 16 km southeast of Heraklion)