Enjoy a challenging trek through one of Europe's longest gorges. Marvel at natural wonders, from the White Mountains to a thousand-year-old forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Depending on your booking option, you will get picked up from your accommodation in the Kalyves and Almyrida areas. You will receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the activity provider; please check your spam folder.
- Private group available
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Trekking gear
Know before you go
- This tour is very challenging with 17 kilometers of walking with some rocky terrain
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pickup point and time
- The 5 to 6-hour trek is challenging. You must have good trekking shoes or at least a sturdy pair of trainers
- This trek is not recommended for children under the age of 6, pregnant women or anyone with health problems
- Pickup begins up to 90 minutes before the tour starts and is done from central meeting points near the hotels, only in the areas of Perivolia, Halepa, Halidon Street Alpha Bank, Chania center, Kladissos, Nea Chora, Agioi Apostoloi, Xrysi Akti, Daratso, Galatas, Kalamaki, Stalos, Agia Marina, Platanias, Gerani, Kontomari, Pyrgos, Psyionfrou, Maleme, Tavronitis, Kolymvari, Minothiana, Paraniana and Kamisiana