Take a guided tour through Córdoba's beautiful and historic city centre, home to the city's fascinating Jewish quarter. Experience Córdoba's wealth of monuments and architecture with stops at impressive Alcázars and the city's amazing Synagogue.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Discover Cordoba's remarkable Synagogue
- Admire the majestic Chapel of San Bartolomé
- Explore the Alcazár of the Christian Monarchs
- See the wealth of monuments along the Guadalquivir River
- Tour guide/history expert
- Skip-the-lines entrance fees (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Tours can only be cancelled more than 24 hours in advance. There will be no refunds issued for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the tour departs.