See Paris at your own pace with a 1, 2, or 3-day ticket for a hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour. You’ll learn about the city's sights with an audio…
Watch the stunning Désirs cabaret in Paris, and see a show inspired by the endless theme of femininity. Consisting of a series of highly aesthetic…
Explore Paris at your own pace with a Paris city pass. Save money on sightseeing tours, museums and attractions. Get discounts on shopping and at…
See the sights of Paris illuminated for the night on a 1-hour river cruise, and enjoy the Crazy Horse burlesque show to end the night in style.…
Open since 1951, Le Crazy Horse Saloon is Paris' famous raunchy cabaret. Has it still retained its mystique 60 years later?
Crazy Horse calls itself a celebration of the female body, a "temple of the chic nude" according to founder Alan Bernardin. The routines are highly influenced by burlesque and are nude, but tasteful.
The cabaret club that is now known as Le Crazy Horse consists of 12 former wine cellars put together, dating from the rule of Napoléon III.
Bernardin chose to name the club Crazy Horse after the famous Lakota chief. It's said in the early stages, the doorman was dressed as a Canadian Mountie!
If you can't get to Paris - or if you end up missing out on the Crazy Horse show and regretting it - you may be able to get to one a little closer to home, in Las Vegas.
You'll be watching a show in which some familiar names have performed - including Dita Von Teese and Pamela Anderson! Plus, Beyoncé's sensual "Partition" video was filmed there.
Show times are Sunday to Friday: 8:15PM & 10:45PM and Saturday: 7:00PM, 9:30PM and 11:45PM
The show is not suitable for children - that is, you must be over 18. Bring ID just in case.
Dress smart, but you don't have to go over the top. Jeans and sneakers are not allowed.
- When to visitSunday to Friday shows start at 8:15PM, Saturdays at 7:00PM.
- What is the price?Prices vary and range from €40 to €185.
- Will I need a guide?A guide is not necessary, but you might want to check out our best-selling offers.
- How to get thereTake the Metro Line 9 to Alma-Marceau or the Line 1 to George V – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Additional tipsGuests under 18 are not allowed. | Mind the dress code and make sure you are not wearing jeans or sneakers!