Snorkel in the waters of Cozumel in a glass bottom boat on this full-day tour with round-trip transfer. See Cozumel’s gorgeous marine life. Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant. Afterward, you’ll have ample time to shop and explore the town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your hotel lobby in the Hotel Zone. If your hotel is not in Hotel Zone then please meet at the meeting point at Plaza la Fiesta Cancun KM 9. Please contact the local partner to see if pick-up is available at your hotel.
- Visit the tropical island of Cozumel with round-trip ground and marine transportation
- Snorkel the second largest reef in the world with crystal-clear waters and incredible marine life
- Explore the famous 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen, a chic seaside town perfect for shopping
- Emjoy unlimited drinks on board bus/van
- Round trip ground transportation from your hotel (or meeting point) to the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen and back in an air-conditioned van.
- Box lunch and drinks included in the van or bus from Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Round trip maritime transportation from the ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen to Cozumel and back in a ferry with an air-conditioned area and an open-air deck
- In Cozumel, maritime transportation to the reefs on a glass-bottom boat
- Unlimited beer, soft drinks and bottled water while on the glass-bottom boat
- Tour guide
- Snorkeling tour in Cozumel
- Lunch at La Mission, one of the most traditional restaurants in Cozumel, with unlimited refill drinks: water, flavored water, and beer (available only while you're eating lunch)
- Showers at La Missión restaurant
- Free time in Playa del Carmen for shopping in Quinta Avenida's stores and boutiques
- Other tours and activities in Cozumel
- Ground transportation in Cozumel
- Photo or video services
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, etc.
- Any other products or services not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Entrance fee to the marine park ($8 USD per person approximately)
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring enough cash and a credit or debit card to pay for products or services not included in the tour.
- Pick-ups start at 7:00 AM, depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point.
- Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking.
- For travelers staying in some hotels in Cancun, the meeting point is Plaza La Fiesta Cancun, in the Hotel Zone. Please reach the local partner by dialing the toll-free number shown on the local partner's home page to know if pickup service is available at your hotel or if you have to go to a meeting point, and also to know the location of said meeting point (make sure to call in advance).
- Please note, you will not be taken back to your hotel if you're staying in a property located past Playa del Carmen (coming from Cancun), in Riviera Maya. Your pickup and drop-off services will not be at the hotel lobby but at the meeting point in Plaza Antigua, on Avenida 10 Sur in Playa del Carmen, almost at the entrance to Playacar.