Explore the island of Fuerteventura on a 4X4 jeep safari to discover its villages, extraordinary landscapes, and traditions of the island’s interior. Stop to take in stunning views, to visit a cheese factory and an aloe vera center, and to enjoy lunch.
What to Expect
Discover the most authentic side of Fuerteventura. Travel in a soft-top Land Rover Defender on this 7-hour off-road safari.
Your route takes you to La Pared, where you’ll see the natural sea wall. Then you’ll stop to take in the views at the Mirador de los Elefantes on your way to Pajara.
In Ajuy you’ll visit a cheese factory to enjoy a tasting of majorero cheese, a specialty of the island. Learn directly from the producers how the cheese is made. Afterwards you’ll visit the Caves of Ajuy.
In Pajara you can visit the Virgen de la Regla, before continuing to Betancuria, the former capital of the island, founded in 1404 by Jean de Béthencourt.
The villa Casillas de Morales is the next stop on the tour, where you’ll see amazing landscapes and visit an aloe vera center. Learn about the secrets and properties of this plant. You can also see the results of the last volcanic eruptions on the island.
The last stage of the safari takes you to Costa Calma, crossing Tiscamanica, Tuineje, and Taralejo.
- Pick-up (in Morro Jable, Costa Calma, Bahia Playa, and Las Playitas)
What's Not Included
- Transfers from areas not mentioned
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to wear comfortable clothing
• Bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, and drinking water
• In winter bring warm clothing
• For security reasons alcoholic drinks are not allowed
• The route may change in the event of a force majeure