Explore the north of Fuerteventura on a jeep safari to Cotillo. Cross the Casa de los Coroneles and continue to the village of La Oliva. See the cliffs of the Tindaya region.
What to Expect
Following your pick-up in Morro Jable, Costa Calma, Bahia Playa or Las Playitas, transfer by soft-top Land Rover Defender to Corralejo. Sit back and relax in a vehicle with room for up to 6 passengers and 1 driver. Continue to Villaverde and look at the agave plantations covering the horizon on the way. The plants are used for ropes and espadrilles.
Next travel across Casa de los Coroneles, with its typical plaza and church. Go to the village of La Oliva for a short break. Continue to the Tindaya region, with its magnificent cliffs. Get an impressive view of the northeast coast of the island and the beaches of Aguila and Esquinzo.
Go to Tostón Castle in Cotillo. Then bathe in the turquoise waters of Playa de Cotillo. Next drive the "Route of the Volcanoes" until you reach the volcano of Bayuvo. Climb to the crater at the summit and look at the landscapes created during the first volcanic stage of the island. See the dunes of Corralejo or the island of Lanzarote.
- Pick-up in Morro Jable, Costa Calma, Bahia Playa or Las Playitas
What's Not Included
- Transfers from areas not mentioned above
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable clothes
• Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen and water
• Take some warm clothes in the winter
• For security reasons, alcoholic drinks are not permitted
• Please note that the route may be changed due to force majeure