Today every drop of Jameson whiskey is produced in Midleton, Co Cork. It’s here you’ll come face-to-face with the largest pot still in the world, see a new micro-distillery in action and experience the live maturation warehouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The reception area of the Jameson Distillery, MidletonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is both indoors and outdoors, so rain jackets are required. In off-peak season - October - April - warm clothing is required
- If you arrive into Ireland from a location that is not on the green list, you will have to restrict your movements for 14 days. Please do not book until you have completed your 14 days. Please see current green list countries via the following link: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/travel.html
- In line with current government guidelines, all visitors will need to provide valid photo ID and proof of immunity upon arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. This does not apply to under-18s who are accompanied by an adult with proof of immunity. Face covering is required to ensure the safety of other visitors and staff. If you are unable to wear face coverings for medical reasons, please inform a member of the team upon arrival.