Explore Córdoba Mosque at your own pace with a private 1-way transfer by comfortable and economical vehicle from Córdoba city hotels. All transfers are carbon offset to help save the environment, as well as get you to your destination safely.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transportation needs when visiting the Great Mosque of Córdoba with this comfortable transfer by private vehicle from Córdoba hotels.
Ideal for those who want to explore the mosque according to their personal schedule, the 30-minute transfer is 100% carbon offset, helping you play your part in protecting the environment.
Regarded as one of the most stunning examples of Moorish architecture, construction of the Great Mosque of Córdoba began around 600 AD as the Christian Visigothic church of St. Vincent. After the conquest of Spain by the Moors, the church was divided for worship between Muslims and Christians, before being reworked into a mosque in 784.
Admire the columns of jasper, onyx, and marble at your own pace, as well as the richly gilded prayer niche, Quranic inscriptions, and more.
Green Path Transfers uses low-emission vehicles where possible, as well as sustainable business practices and clean technology. They further neutralize unavoidable emissions with 100% carbon offsets, using reputable organizations such as Atmosfair.
- 1-way private transfer
- Personalized sign upon pick-up
Pick-up from your hotel in Córdoba. Your driver will wait in the lobby at the agreed pick-up time
Know Before You Go
• Please leave your hotel name and address in the "Leave a comment for the local supplier" section
• Please note that vehicles are restricted to 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per passenger
• This transfer is not wheelchair accessible
• Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo
• This transfer is 100% carbon offset