This audio guided tour of the vibrant city of Copenhagen will take you through the bustling streets where you will see sights such as the magnificent Tivoli and the impressive architecture of the Marble Church.
What to Expect
Stroll through the vivacious and energetic city of Copenhagen, the largest city in Denmark and famous for its skyline of churches, castles, and clock towers. This audio tour will guide you through Copenhagen’s rich history and fascinating lifestyle where you will learn about some of its most memorable citizens like Hans Christian Andersen who wrote the famous story of The Little Mermaid.
You’ll see decadent palaces and grand halls, the impressive architecture of the Marble Church and the residence of the Royal Family at the Amalienborg Palace. You will also see the City Hall, the Round Tower, the Rosenborg Castle, the Royal Danish Theater, the Statue of Absalon, the Christiansborg Palace , the Danish Jewish Museum and the Tivoli. This is a wonderful tour which gives you the best things to see and do in this lovely city and guides you along the way.
- Audio-Guided Tour
- Walking Tour self-paced
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you.
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours.
• Please see your printable voucher for download information.