See Copenhagen through the eyes of a foodie with this rich food and culture tour. Have enough for a meal and leave both your minds and your tastebuds satisfied.
What to Expect
Travel around Copenhagen and fill up on the delicacies of the country! This half-day tour gives you a taste not only of the culinary highlights of Denmark, but also of its culture. You'll enjoy several fabulous tastings of edible icons, complete with intriguing stories and insights into the evolution of the land's food culture.
Tastings of the day include cheeses, meats and famous open-faced sandwiches; wines, liqueurs and spirits; and chocolates, toffees and candies for those with a sweeter tooth.
For any foodie abroad, this tour is absolutely unmissable. Come today and leave with a full stomach and a broad smile.
Detailed Tasting Itinerary
• Arla Unika, 3 award-winning cheeses
• Bornholmerbutikken, A plate with 2 licorice from Bülows, 2 toffees, 2 types of Mustard on biscuits, juice from Svaneke and a small Akvavit spirit
• Aamanns Deli, 4 different types of open faced sandwiches. Water is served.
• Nørrebro Bryghus, 3 tap beer of 10 cl each
• Den økologiske pølsemand , Organic hotdog
• Sømods bolcher, 2 different types of rock candy
• Summerbird, Chocolate treat, flødebolle
- 1/2l of water
- 3 organic cheeses
- A plate with 2 licorice from Bülows, 2 toffees, 2 types of Mustard on biscuits, juice from Svaneke and a small Akvavit ("spirits")
- 4 different types of open faced sandwiches. Beverage: Water is served.
- 3 tap beer of 10 cl each
- One organic hotdog
- 2 different types of rock candy
- Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats" - flødebolle
What's Not Included
- It is possible to buy additional beverages with the sandwiches such as sodawater and beer.
Know Before You Go
Please be aware that there might be changes to the above servings depending on holidays, closing hours etc.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies when you purchase your ticket and we will make sure that we accommodate your needs. However, please note it is not possible to change the menu once the tour has begun.
We can handle vegetarian, gluten-free tastings etc.