See Copenhagen through the eyes of a foodie with this rich food and culture tour. Have enough for a meal and leave both your minds and your tastebuds satisfied.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a 4-hour food and cultural city walking tour that combines tastings of Copenhagen's culinary best and its best stories!
- Discover why Copenhagen is the home to the world's best restaurant Noma and the world's best chef
- Find out why, in recent times, Nordic food is thought to be the most innovative cuisine in the world
- 1/2l of water
- 3 organic cheeses
- A plate with 2 licorice from Bülows, 2 toffees, 2 types of Mustard on biscuits, juice from Svaneke and a small Akvavit ("spirits")
- 4 different types of open faced sandwiches. Beverage: beer/soft drink
- 3 tap beer of 10 cl each
- One organic hotdog
- 2 different types of rock candy
- Chocolate-coated marshmallow treats" - flødebolle
- Choice of beer or soft drink at Amanns
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The entrance to Hall 2, the entrance closest to the Italian restaurant Un Mercato.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be aware that there might be changes to the above servings depending on holidays, closing hours etc.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies when you purchase your ticket and we will make sure that we accommodate your needs. However, please note it is not possible to change the menu once the tour has begun.
- We can handle vegetarian, gluten-free tastings etc.