Head home with the best possible souvenir of your Copenhagen visit. Enjoy a private photo shoot with a professional, bilingual photographer, who will create personalized photos of you in front of beautiful city backdrops. Choose from 2 package options.
What to Expect
On this photo shoot you’ll experience Copenhagen with a local professional photographer who will capture stunning images of you against some of the city’s most spectacular backdrops.
You’ll find the photo-documentary approach to be unobtrusive and natural, and perfect for capturing special occasions or simply the everyday moments of your trip.
Photo sessions are held in some of the city’s most picturesque neighborhoods. The most popular itineraries include:
• Walking or drinking at the Nyhavn Harbor, surrounded by a rainbow backdrop of historic multi-colored houses.
• Having fun at Tivoli Gardens or Bakken – the world’s oldest amusement parks.
• Shopping in Strøget and soaking up the bustling atmosphere.
• Packing a picnic and enjoying lunch in King’s Garden.
You are also welcome to choose your own location so that your experience best suits your travelling style and personality.
- Personal photographer for a private photo session
- High-resolution digital photos
- A personalized slideshow of your photos
- Private online gallery to view and share your photos
- 1 hour photo shoot package = 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images
- 2 hour photo shoot package = 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images
What's Not Included
- Site entrance fees and any paid activities required for the photographer to photograph you
- Cost of any transportation required between locations
- Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Photo sessions are conducted on site at your travel destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere in your photo session, as rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images! In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options.
Feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask for suggestions or ideas. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your precise options and requests to best create beautiful memories of your time in the Denmark.
This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group.