Unravel a mystery with your friends or family at Amalienborg Palace. Solve riddles and detective tasks while taking in the stunning palace surroundings. Start and stop the game as you like on this self-guided mystery tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Before starting the activity, you’ll need to pick up your starter pack at the Arms Gallery during opening hours. The Arms Gallery is open Monday to Friday from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and closed on Sundays. The game can be played at any time after collection.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place outside and involves approximately 1.5 to 2 km of walking
- The envelope containing the mystery must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection.
- One game is needed per group and the optimal group size is 2 to 4 people. If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase multiple games depending on your number of groups