Skip the long lines and visit the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Capitoline Hill, Piazza Venezia, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona on this 3.5-hour guided walking tour in a small group with a maximum of 18 people.
What to Expect
The best way to see Rome is on this 3.5 hour guide walking tour with a small group. Discover the most famous sights and skip the lines at the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
Hear stories of gladiator fights as you explore the Colosseum's first and second tiers. Wander through the ruins of the Roman Forum and marvel at the ancient temples, columns and sculptures. Stop at the Capitoline Hill to admire the great view over the Forum area. Walk down to Piazza Venezia to admire the monument of Vittorio Emanuele and the square. See the sacred area of Largo di Torre Argentina where Julio Caesar was assassinated. Enjoy photo stops at Rome’s big-name attractions like the Pantheon and famous Piazza Navona.
This tour offers the perfect introduction to the city’s fascinating history. It is perfect for first-time visitors to the ancient city, as well as for anyone who wants to learn more about Rome's great history.
Choose either early morning or later afternoon departure. Don't waste time waiting in long lines; enjoy skip-the-line access and spend your day admiring Rome's stunning monuments accompanied by a professional and entertaining guide.
- Admission fees for the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Guaranteed skip-the-line privileges
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Small group walking tour with a maximum of 18 people
- Instant confirmation
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Outside the Colosseo metro station (Line B) behind the green news stand.
What to Remember
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the tour. No refund if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the tour departure time